Saturday, May 31, 2008

Vacations!

'Vacations' is a slight misnomer for this post since today is officially the last day of mine. I'm bunking a week of college and therefore have a few days of grace! However this post is more about what I have been doing the last two and a half months...

More than anything the last few months have been about travelleing from place to place... not so much exotic travelling (though that too is included)as just general good use of the Indian Railways. Here's a synopsis:

March 13th - Kolkata to Ranchi.
March 15th - Ranchi to Mumbai.
Sometime in April - Mumbai to Matheran.
Sometime in April - Mumbai to Alibaug.
May 1st - South Mumbai to Thane. (this, believe me, is atleast as eventful a journey as between two cities)
May 4th - Mumbai to Ranchi (in course of which I lost my well loved Mobile phone)
May 11th - Ranchi to Bangalore.
May 17th - Bangalore to Vellore and back.
May 20th - Bangalore to Toranagallu.
May 21st - Toranagallu to Bangalore.
May 23rd - Bangalore to Wayanad (Road trip)
May 26th - Wayanad to Bangalore.
May 28th - Bangalore to Ranchi.
Whew! have a week's respite before I make the return trip from Ranchi to Kolkata.
hmm.. maybe I'll do a post on Toranagallu, Vellore and Wayanad...some other time.. till then ciao.

No comments: