Sunday, June 8, 2008

5th year

Tomorrow I begin my last year of college and there is an overwhelming sense of disbelief that I'm already in final year. It seriously seems like just a few months ago that I walked into college as a fresh faced first year, in awe of all those very intelligent looking seniors. Now I am one of the senior most in college and it seems very weird. Alongside also, there has already started nostalgia for the four wonderful years spent in college and for the fact that we only have one more year left! We will no doubt begin the backward counting almost immediately and acknowledge and relish a series of 'lasts'. The last monsoon semester, the last Independence day, the last football tournament... etc etc. BUT on the bright side, there is an entire year of college left which, I have no doubt, will be at least as enjoyable as, if not more than all the previous years of college.
Looking forward to the beginning of the end!

2 comments:

Sroyon said...

I was going to write a post on the same topic, but you beat me to it.

Indecision Personified said...

awww.. never mind.. you do a post too and then I can comment on it. :-)