Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Diversion.

I was supposed to be writing this post from Bangalore. I was supposed to have reached there last night. Instead am still in Ranchi. Only because Air Deccan did not think it profitable to fly us to Kolkata from where we had our next flight. Anyway, so the plan was such that I would have had a seven hour halt at Kolkata. I was soo excited to be going back to the city 'one last time', to visit friends, go back to college for a while, (maybe even make a face or two at a particular teacher), go 'hang out' again at City Center, have an 'Amul' Mango ice cream there, and what the heck maybe even squeeze in a visit to Mani Square.
Instead I will now be flying via Mumbai tomorrow(Air Deccan willing). Darn!

2 comments:

Sroyon said...

See this is why you should rely on trains.

And I didn't mean cheating in a serious sense. I meant it in the same sense in which, say, resorting to gimmicks in class as opposed to talking substance might be called cheating.

Note the disconcerting similarity between the words teaching and cheating.

Anonymous said...

'one last time', hm? :)