Monday, June 8, 2009

To New Beginnings...

This post marks quite a few new beginnings. I have now officially shifted to Bombay, for the forseeable future. Since from now on until atleast the next few months, I will have only intermittent access to the internet, I will be irregular here. And so, I have, after much research, activated email blog posting, so that atleast once in a while I might be able to post.
 
I would ideally have liked a longer post, but will content myself with merely bidding an official goodbye to student life, life without responsibilities, and to small town life and look forward to (?) beginning a life where I will learn to live life in the fast lane, where 12 hour work days will become 'normal' and where my vocabulary will now include words such as 'leave without pay', 'CL', 'EL', deadlines etc.
 
The one definite bright spot in all of this is that I have, along with two of my friends, found for myself a wonderful flat. The flat and the flatmates are what I am looking forward to, the most.
 
So till next time, ciao. :-)

7 comments:

Abhiroop said...

Welcome, formally, once again, to Mum. Heres to new beginnings, BIG BUCKS and bailing out the not so prosperous friends.... :)

Do drop into our place once you get settled.

And, three of you huh? What are the rules like when either of you brings a date back home??? :P

Shayonee said...

Hello!!


How is Mumbai treating you all?
Can't imagine going back to college and not see you all around.

Write all the juicy stuff about the office :P

Anonymous said...

Gud Luck !!!

:-)

Sroyon said...

You had better be posting more than once in a while. Joining work is no excuse to quit blogging. Look at Saha. Or closer home, look at me, who started his blog while interning at AMSS.

Indecision Personified said...

@ abhiroop: thanks... will invite you guys over too sometime... but from what I hear, if we drop by too soon, we might be disturbing you. :-)

Indecision Personified said...

@ shayonee and anon: - thanks.

@sroyon: - yes Sroyon. I while working MUST be more regular while you, on vacation, can roam right around the country and not blog about it! huh? Sir, now that you are back from yet another trip, and I hear you had a Loooong train journey on the way back, why don't you tell us all about it?

Sroyon said...

I see you're being charitable and referring to unemployment as 'vacation'. As regards posting, there was a gap because I was outside civilization. I've written the obligatory blog post already. Who told you about the train journey?